Welcome to the FamChamps® site! We extend the following information to assure you that we are concerned about and respect your privacy while you visit our Website. Your personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by FamChamps and its affiliate, Focus on the Family Singapore (henceforth referred to as “FamChamps”), for the purposes listed below. We will not sell, lease or rent your personal information. We will share information only if required by law. We will always endeavour to ensure the security of any information you provide us. We want you to feel safe in your online experience while visiting our site. In this respect, we request that you take a moment to read the following important information.
Collection of Personal Data
- Generally, FamChamps collects personal data in the following ways:
- When you enquire or register for our events, programs and services on our Website or through a form;
- When you make a financial transaction on our Website;
- When you indicate interest to be included in a mailing list
- When you interact with our staff via telephone calls, emails, letters or face-to-face meetings;
- When you attend any FamChamps-related events;
- When you submit your personal data to us for other specific purposes
- FamChamps does not collect personal data without your knowledge. We may at times ask you to provide some personal data while you are visiting our Website but the type of information collected will be related to the service you request. For example, when you register for an event, you will be asked to provide your email address so that we can communicate with you about the event, as well as your contact number so that we can contact you to verify your email should there be any errors. For this purpose, your provision of such information will be taken as your consent for us to use it to contact you.
- FamChamps will not sell, lease or rent your personal data to any outside organization or individual. However, we may need to disclose personal data for legal reasons, such as a law, regulation, court order, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
Photographs and Audio/Video Recordings
- Through your participation and involvement in FamChamps-related events, your photographs and audio/video recordings may be used for corporate communications and publicity materials on various platforms such as print, digital, online and social media.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies. Only authorized personnel have access to this information.
- This Website may contain links to external websites maintained by individuals or organizations external to FamChamps. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- If you:
- Would like to withdraw consent to any use of your personal data for specific purposes;
- Would like to obtain access and make corrections to the personal data which you have earlier provided to us, please contact:
Telephone: 6491 0722
Email: [email protected]